A collection of thoughts about planning, building and enjoying a backyard trail network in central Vermont.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Into March

When March came around we saw fewer snow storms and more sun!


The days were getting longer too.  Us boys made dinner one night while mom and Tappy took a couple laps around the yard.  Here they are watching from the kitchen counter.



By mid March we were seeing signs of warmer days ahead.  Galen and I helped Jay tap his trees one day after work.



Galen is a huge fan of groomers.  Here we are checking out the Middlebury Snowbowl pisten bulley.  We've been skiing on the free carpet a few times this winter.


I haven't spent much time skiing on my own this year but when I get a chance it's usually right out the door given I'll only have an hour or two to sneak away.


On what might've been the first warm sunny day of the year we had a fun family ski with Bumpa and Grammy on the toddler tow.  Elet and I hiked around and took pictures.







Spring is just around the corner!



No comments:

Post a Comment